Roleplay Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Madness

The Groups Roleplay Forum, The Public one

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:12 pm

"I'm.... j-just a bit weak, That is all," He wasnt lying, he didnt tell everything however. "i didnt wish to upset you, Milady." He said still gripping his bad leg, his body was giving out slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-madness.rpg-board.net
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

May looked at him with concern. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked with a soft, gentle tone. She didn't know what to do, but she was worried about Archer.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Archer, glanced at a tree, he wanted to sit, but not wanting to be rude. "I-im fine, ill just c- i mean it will take its course."He gave a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 am

"No! I must take you to the nurse!" May stated. She outstretched her arms towards him, hoping to help him balance, but seeing if she can first.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 am

"..." He stayed quiet. He used her for balance...."Thank you Milady....," he said weakly. "ill be fine.." He was very oddly thin and light
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 am

"...where is the nurse, by the way?" she asked, thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:57 am

"The,second... Building....Miss " *he says while keeping his strength up...
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 pm

"Oh, yes. I have no idea why I forgot that," May said as she shook her head. She began leading him towards the nurse. "You do know that you will have to yell her what is wrong with you, correct? You can't keep it a secret forever," she told him.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

"...." He stayed quiet, he felt he let "them" down.. his Eyes got sad... ".... I know this milady "
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm

May nodded as she continued forward, not saying a word. Once they got to the nurse it appeared that Naomi was there, sitting in a chair. "Naomi," May said in a dull voice. The nurse noticed May and Archer had walked in. "May! Who is that? You didn't forget about Naomi, did you?" the nurse asked, walking towards the duo. May shook her head. "What's wrong with you, dear?" the nurse asked Archer. May walked over to Naomi.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Archer, kept quiet again for a moment, his hand was near his bad leg, which was in pain. "J-just a little weak, Miss." Archer says eyes darting to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

The nurse raised an eyebrow at him, before turning to May and Naomi and telling them, "Just a moment, dearies." She turned back to Archer and told him to sit down. "What did you eat for breakfast?" she asked him as she rummaged around her desk for something.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 pm

He stayed silent for a few moments, " Nothing, Miss...." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

The nurse paused for a moment before asking, "When was the last time you ate?" She finally found she was looking for and pulled out a spiral notebook and a pencil.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 pm

He thought, for amoment "I had some sweets yesterday morning." He said recalling a fan girl shoveing sweets in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm

"Hm," the nurse said. She then gestured over to a scale. "Come 'ere. I need to weigh you," she said.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

He nods, Walking to the scale, "Alright Milady"
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 pm

The nurse watched closely as Archer stepped on the scale. After a moment the scale finally gave a weight. "85 pounds!" the nurse exclaimed, writing something in the notebook she pulled out. "May," the nurse called the girl over. May came over. "Yes?" she asked. "I'm afraid I'll need to ask you another favor dear," the nurse told her. "You're going to need to watch Archer's diet as well," the nurse told May. She handed her the notebook. "Alright. I'm glad I can help," May said as she smiled warmly. The nurse then walked over to Naomi. "Alrighty then, let's see your notebook," the nurse told Naomi. Naomi handed the notebook over as the nurse flipped through it. "No purging?" the nurse asked. Naomi shook her head. While that was going on, May turned to Archer. "It looks like I'll have to babysit you AND Naomi now," she sighed. She held up the notebook. "You see this? I'm going to keep track of all of your meals, snacks, and anything in between in here. It is my duty to make sure you eat at least 800 calories each day. We're supposed to come here every morning so Mrs. Ramona, the nurse, can check up on you. You get weighed every week. Is that clear?" may told him.

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CONTROL THREE CHARACTERS. PARAGRAPHS. AND NEW IDEAS THAT I CAN TOTALLY MAKE HAPPEN.)
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 pm

He nodded, though he didnt want to. "but I deserve this..." He muttered. His hand was gripping tightly on his bad leg, "Understood Miss," He says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:35 pm

"Alrighty then!" the nurse said as she handed Naomi's journal to May. "Why don't you three go get some breakfast? School doesn't statue until an hour or so," the nurse told them. May smiled warmly. "I'll do my best, Mrs. Ramona. And I hope these two will too," May said, gesturing to Archer and Naomi. They began walking toward the place where food was sold. "So," May started, "what are you two thinking of eating for breakfast? Oh, and by the way, if it's something I don't approve of, you can't have it," May stated.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Archer stayed quiet. He didnt know what to do, as they walked he his limp like always. Lost in thought, 'Looks like i'm failing you, Mila... Faye...' He didnt know what to say, his hand slipped in his pocket and gripped the photograph tight. his eyes were glancing at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:59 pm

May sighed. "Okay then..." she mumbled, slightly annoyed. They finally arrived to the food selling area by the courtyard. May scanned the menus, before telling the person selling the food, "Three miso soups, two orders of plain, white rice, and one fried egg." May pulled out her wallet and paid the person, then, carefully grabbing the food, slowly walked over to a tree. She gestured for Naomi and Archer to sit down next to her, under the tree. "Breakfast is served," May sighed, handing Naomi a miso soup and rice, and Archer a miso soup and rice. May had the fried egg for herself. "Naomi, you know the drill, but Archer," she looked over to him, "you have to eat EVERYTHING. No matter how full you are. Nothing should be left. And when I say nothing, I mean nothing," May ordered.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Archer decided to go along with for now. " Alright Miss May, I'll try my best...." he says, slightly putting the weight on the other leg, while sitting. he eats alittle. "...' Somewhat lost in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:20 pm

May took a bite of her egg. "Mm! Eggs are sooo yummy!" she squealed, quickly eating the rest of it. Naomi watched May, wondering how she can eat so carefree. While May wasn't looking, Naomi tipped her bowl of miso to the side so some of it poured out. Unfortunately, May heard and turned to Naomi. "Naooooommmiiii," May scolded. "Well, it looks like you're not allowed to buy cat food for the whoooole week! And now you get to eat some of my miso!" she said happily as she kept an eye on both Naomi and Archer. Naomi looked down sadly, her cats would be starving! She continued to eat the soup, and once finished with it May poured done of hers into Naomi's bowl.
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:26 pm

Archer, yawned. The food was good, though he felt like he didnt deserve this niceness. "...' he ate it slowly though. and just stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Roleplay   High School Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next