Roleplay Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Madness

The Groups Roleplay Forum, The Public one

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

High School Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 pm

(okay So decided to Make a forum instead of a chat room, snice we arent online alot >.>. stupid school......... My rp Charector is Archer: [link] (rp info,)
but thats alot of reading, so yeah.... im making this for RP info only.... The other forum will be posted with the rp.

Name
Personailty
Bio

I've made a shorter verison of Archer, in case you have no time to read the link (if you have read it, pay no mind to this.)

Name Archer Collins
Age18
Gender Male
Personailty Archer is a politle gentleman. l. He keeps everything bottled up and is full of regret and hatred towards himself due to his past. He dislikes anyone hurting girls. but wil not condone to violence. He will be nice to those who dislike him. He is selfless and always does a good job at pleasing others. He was orphaned at birth so he had no family( in most rps)
He doesnt care about himself or take are of humself much, and makes sure no one worries about him, or at least tries to.
Bio Archer was a orphan, and has no memory of his family, so he assumes he has none. He goes to the academy, (which is dorms) His memory is a little fuzzy because of a acident, but he tells no one of this, and aparently walks with a limp, (which he hides) he doesnt eat, or sleep and is way to thin and frail/weak looking for his age, He has fangirls who always try to follow him, some people think he is a egoist and its a sham, but he still keeps kind to them

The high school has dorms >.>
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-madness.rpg-board.net
Demmmy

Demmmy

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 am

Name: Naomi Bell

Personality: Naomi has high anxiety disorder, causing her to stutter a lot and think that no one likes her. Thus, she doesn't like to socialize with people a lot. She will talk if the other person starts the conversation, because she is too afraid she will say something wrong. She is quite polite though, but if you anger her she'll blow her top then be crying in an empty room afterwards, feeling bad.

Bio: Naomi often writes letters to her sister and mother that live in Romania(they are Romanian, so Naomi is Romanian as well, but she can speak both English and Romanian. She was raised in America so she doesn't have an accent), always careful to write them in Romanian so no one else can read them. But in the end, she never has the guts to send them, and carries a folder full of them everywhere she goes, hoping that she will change her mind and send them. Her father is dead, but she never really cared since she didn't like him that much anyway. She also enjoys taking in stray cats, and her dorm is full of them. They are what make her happiest in life, because she knows they like her. She also is a tiny girl, rather skinny and short, but she wishes she wasn't.

(Oh, and by the way, one thing about Archer for you that you might want to know. If you don't eat or sleep, you die. And if you didn't die, you'd be too exhausted to do what Archer does. Just thought you might to need to know, because unrealistic charas really piss me off ^^)
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 am

(oops I forget to put much after those DX sorry, And yeah i know Sorry about that DX)
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Name: May Taylor

Personality: May has multiple personalities. She switches from them a lot, but can't really help it. (I'll switch personalities every new post. So like if make a reply, and May is happy-go-lucky, then the next reply I make would be when she changes personality)

Bio: May's parents were scientists, always using her as their 'guinea pig' for experiments. When May was very young, one of the tests went wrong, killing her parents and damaging her mind. Her mind got jumbled up and now she has multiple personalities. Also, she gets whatever people say mixed up sometimes and most of the time doesn't understand. She finds it hard to make friends, but there are always people who understand. But no matter what her personality is, deep down in her heart she wants to be surrounded by people that she loves, and that love her.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:25 am

Hey is this thing still going on or what?
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm

I think.
Back to top Go down
Demmmy

Demmmy

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 am

I think I would like to continue it, but not the old RP we were doing, because I wasn't really enjoying it that much. I was thinking maybe NEW high school RP? I have a different chara to play soooo...
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 pm

So do I, It sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High School Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: High School Form   High School Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High School Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Madness :: RolePlay Forms :: RolePlay Forms-
Jump to: