Roleplay Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Madness

The Groups Roleplay Forum, The Public one

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demmmy

Demmmy

Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP! Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP!   Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 2:51 am

If you haven't already, please go into YouTube and search "Sweet Float Flats" before reading anything past this point. I would post a link, but it seems like I can't... So sorry! ε-(´∀`; )

This RP will take place in Sweet Float Flats and surrounding areas (such as the supermarket or the park). That means NO ORIGINAL CHARACTERS. Please tell me what character you want BEFORE roleplaying so that I know who's taken or not.

Characters!
Uchiyama-kun: Demmmy
Kitasato-kun:
Ms. Morikawa-san:
Ms. Ii Jima-san:
Nakamoto-kun:
Murakami-kun:
Ms. Takehara-san: Mikotochanheart
Ms. Takakura-san:
Ms. Morikawa-san's boyfriend/sleazebag that lives with her:

This will take place before the mushroom incident, but once everyone is taken, we can start doing it after the mushroom incident! Also, Gumi isn't an option because she doesn't really live in Sweet Float Flats. So if anyone wanted her, sorry!

I'm excited! Lets have lots of fun at Sweet Float Flats! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Last edited by Demmmy on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : The reason for link not working us either a bug or I haven't turned that feature on I'll try fixing it)
Back to top Go down
MikotoChanHeart
Admin
MikotoChanHeart

Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP!   Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

I guess Miss takehara I'll chose her.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplay-madness.rpg-board.net

Sweet Float Flats (Vocaloid) RP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Madness :: Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: